Online Sales Terms and Conditions
- If after having received your order, you have changed your mind, or not satisfied, you may request to return the item(s) with in 14 days from the delivery date.
- Items must be in original condition with the product packaging, booklets/manuals, swing tags, labels and all other accessories included.
- The item(s) are NOT opened, used or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive them back.
- We only refund item price exclude postage and handling, for items under $100, a restocking fee of $15 per item returned, for item price $100 or more, a restocking fee of 20% of the item value will be deducted from the refund amount. This restocking fee is waived if you choose to take store credit instead of a refund.
- If any of the money back guarantee requirements are not met, then the return may be rejected or re-evaluated.
- Change of mind returns after 14 days.
- We will provide store credit of up to 50% of the item’s value less any restocking fee and deductions for missing components.
Standard Return Policy
- Before returning item(s), first contact our Customer Service staff to obtain advice. You may return most items sold by RUGART within 14 days from invoice date for store credit or refund of the ITEM PRICE
- For returns initiated after 14 days from invoice date, RUGART may, at our discretion, grant a credit of up to 50% of the item’s value.
- RUGART is happy to exchange a product or provide a store credit, providing it is returned to us in its original condition, undamaged and unopened, including the original packaging. The customer must cover the freight charges for returning the item to the address nominated by RUGART representative.
- Faulty items will, in most cases, require a Return Authorization to be issued so that they can be returned to RUGART for repair or replacement. For items that cannot be repaired or replaced, exchange, store credit or refund of original order price will be offered.All return requests must be lodged within 14 days of delivery, unless:
- The Product purchase from RUGART becomes defective after this period
- The issue is covered under common warranty conditions(i.e). manufacturing defect, not misuse or physical damage)
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for purchase – unless special Circumstances prevent this, refund payment is rejected, or is other wise unavailable and alternate method must be used.
- The items to be returned must be posted to the address nominated by RUGART within 14 days after the RA number has been issued. It is recommended that proof of postage date be obtained and sent with the returned parcel.
- Replacement products will only be shipped after the item in question has been received and case processed be RUGART
- All returns must have an RA number.
To request a refund please do so when making applying for a Return Authorization (RA).
To apply for an RA number, visit RUGART and contact RUGART customer service via. Order Enquiry (My Account > Order History) or by the enquiry for in ‘Contact Us’ section, and state the relevant order details.
The item you wish to return explanation for requesting return
All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for the original purchase – if the original method is unavailable, the refund recipient will be contacted to obtain details for alternative method
To be eligible for refund due to reason of change of mind, or dissatisfaction (not faulty or defective), item(s) must be returned back to us in new, resalable condition with original packaging, complete with all accessories/components
All rejected claims need to be collected (or reshipping arranged) by customer and a testing fee may be incurred. Incurred fees will have to be paid in full before item can be collected or delivered. Items not collected after 30 days will be disposed of or otherwise unavailable.
How to Return an Item
To return an item you must first obtain a return authorization from a RUGART Customer Service Representative. Before contacting us. Please have ready the following:
- A) Order Number
- B) Date of purchase
- C) Detailed description of the problem
- D) Photo of product that is damaged during transportation
We will first evaluate your return request, may advise on possible solutions, and if acceptable we will issues you with a return authorization number. We will also provide you address details of where to send you return
If Possible, please place the item you are returning back into the original RUGART packing box that it arrived in
Please ensure that your RA number is clearly displayed on the outside of the return parcel packaging. RUGART will provide the address to which the parcel is to be sent.
If return is sent via a COD service, prior arrangement must be made, otherwise the return parcel may be rejected, or sender must incur the COD freight charge (this may be deducted from the refund or credit value, or require a payment to be made to RUGART)
Also, please pack the item(s) appropriately – goods packaged without due care may render the return agreement null and void
In most cases, only after the returned item(s) has been received, checked and tested will we be able to evaluate the case to advice on, or proceed with solution. This process usually takes 1-2 working weeks.
Refund time frame
In most cases, returned item(s) are subject to checking, testing, processing and case evaluation procedures before the refund is approved. Once approved, you can expect your refund to be issued within 14 business days. We will notify you via email when your refund has been issued.
All refunds are issued in the original form of payment used for purchase. Once transfer is initiated by us, your refund will process and clear according to the time frame. Established by your financial institution. If you paid with a gift card, your refund will be issued in a form of store credit for use at RUGART.
As we are a business that must rely on third-party postage and courier service providers, there may be occasional incidents such as incomplete deliveries, missing or stolen parcels, or damaged goods
We appeal for our customer’s understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause. We ask for our customer’s patience and assistance as we negotiate on the matter with our delivery service providers and seek to gain a resolution for the problems
If the tracking log records the parcel as having been delivered, but is reported to have not been received by the correct recipient, then the case may be that identity fraud has occurred. We will seek information as to the delivery, such as signature or the courier’s recollection of events, from the service provider. As part of the investigation of the matter, and the claims process with the service, we may request that the recipient scan & email or fax us a copy of their signature from an authority issued identification card.
If the order tracking is recorded as having been shipped, but you have not yet received your orders after 10 working days, please go to the RUGART website to make an Order Enquiry via ‘My Account’ > ‘Order History’ or by visiting the ‘Contact Us’ section. When making the enquiry, please provide the order number and/or other relevant details.
As we are a business that must rely on third-party postage and courier service providers, there may be occasional incidents such as incomplete deliveries, missing or stolen parcels, or damaged goods. We appeal for our customer’s understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause. We ask for our customer’s patience and assistance as we negotiate on the matter with our delivery service providers and seek to gain a resolution for the problems.
In preparation, or in response, for the event that an item(s) of your order arrives damaged, please follow the instructions below:
- If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier at time of delivery
- Take clear quality digital photos of the damage
- Contact RUGART Customer Service within 24 hours of delivery, stating order details, and a description of the damage. A RUGART representative will respond, and advise the email address to which the digital photo files should be sent
- If delivered by an Australia Post service, please report the damage to the Post Office
- Below is a brief overview of the steps we need to take to solve this problem to give you a basic idea of what will happen.
- We report this problem to our carrier, and if eligible make a claim for compensation.
- Our carrier will open an investigation – depending up on the result of the investigation they will approve or reject our claim.
- If they approve the claim, or soundly confirm that it will be successful, we will be able to send a replacement product, or provide a refund.
- Please be advised that the entire process may take more than two weeks.
- To know the length of warranty period for a particular product, please refer to the individual product page’s description and information section.
- RUGART handles warranty repair or replacement for some products that we sell. such as products by certain brands like Omni and Base
- Please note: As a basic outline to determine eligibility for warranty claim, the faults or defects must be due to bad workmanship or materials used during manufacturing (not due to operational errors, misuse, physical damage, etc)
Retail Shops Sales Terms and Conditions
1- It is solely the customer’s responsibility to measure the area and give correct measurements before purchasing. If the item purchased is not the right measurement or impossible to fit through the standard form of access i.e. lifts, staircases and corridors and doors, RUGART will not exchange or refund. RUGART is not responsible for delivering the purchased item/s and does not shift and rearrange existing furniture or household goods in the premises. RUGART does not organize delivery. But we can give delivery person or removalist contact numbers. Customer has to organize pick up purchased item/s from store.
2- A standard form of access does not constitute balconies or fences or any other obstacles.
3- A sir-charge of 30% will apply on any cancelations if RUGART accepted.
- This applies on good returns from delivery or before delivery.
- Cancelation of Lay-bys,
- Goods ordered (Sales Orders)
- No refund or exchange on damaged goods
4- Unless specified on invoice unpacking and assembly will not be the delivery people’s obligation.
5- Storage fee applies after seven days grace. A fee of $50 per week.
6- A fee applies on deliveries, unpacking and assembly of goods.
7- If purchased item/s do not fit then a return charge may apply at the customer’s expense.
8- A delivery window of 2-3 hours will be given for all deliveries. This time frame will be given to the customer the day before delivery and will be an agreed time frame between the customer and RUGART.
9- is not responsible for a failed delivery (customer not being home) if a return confirmation call is not made to RUGART when the customer could not be contacted the day prior on the phone numbers provided.
10- If customer is not home between the given and agreed time bracket and RUGART has made every effort to contact customer then delivery drivers will leave premises. Delivery charge will apply and will not be refunded and an additional delivery charge will apply if redelivery is requested.
11- If it does not state warranty/guarantee conditions on the receipt, the product is not under warranty/guarantee.
12- Warranty/Guarantee is only covered for products that are manufacture faults.
13- Products that are misused/not properly used and for tare and ware are not covered by warranty/guarantee.
14- If picked up by customer there is no warrantee on goods.
15- If customer picks up goods from store its up to them to inspect before taking.
16- When goods are delivered and customer accepted the goods the store is not liable any damages accrued by you.
17- Exact time for delivery can not be given. Customer and RUGART has to organize pickup time from store or warehouse.
18- No Refund given or Exchange on custom made, special and from warehouse orders.
19- Orders from overseas takes up to 2 to 4 Months. Only in extreme conditions it may take up to 6 Months. After 6 months customer may choose exchange or request a refund.
20- No Refund or Exchange on sale items an on items discounted.
21- Minimum 30% deposit upon purchase. Customer has to pay balance before pickup from store or warehouse.
22- From the time good come to store the customer has 7 days to collect goods, otherwise the storage fee applies $50 per week.
23- There is a seven day window for exchange for rugs worth $500 or more, only if returned unsoiled and original condition and a sir-charge 10% will apply for exchange. A limit of one exchange only.
24- There is a 2day refund policy on rugs worth $500 or more, only if returned unsoiled and original condition and a sir-charge 30% will apply for refund.
25- There is a 7day exchange, 2day refund policy for rugs worth $500 or more, only if returned unsoiled and original condition and a sir-charge 10% will apply for exchange.
26- No responsibility is taken by RUGART:
- If goods are put in direct sunlight and fading occurs
- If there is high humidity in the area
- Unexpected heavy loadings
- If it is too close to heaters
- If not keep cleaned regularly
- If it is cleaned with unspecified cleaning products
- If it is cut by sharp objects
27-Customer has to pay full amount before delivery.
28-Retail shop sale prices can very from online sale web site.
29-Any item that does not have a price attached to the item will not be offered without any consideration of an amount that will have been pre determined by RUGART and or negotiated with RUGART and the customer. If an item does not contain a price, please contact RUGART at [email protected]
30- Free delivery promotional items for only specific areas in Australia. It depends to quality and brand. Free shipping conditions is written under categories.
31- RUGART has rights to change prices at any time.